The 2023 edition of Lollapalooza Paris festival will take place on the Hippodrome ParisLongchamp on July 21, 22 and 23, 2023.
- Friday, July 21, 3pm
- Saturday, July 22, 2:30 pm
- Sunday, July 23,1:30 pm
Detailed schedule to come.
Pay your drinks and purchases cashless, the only way to pay on the festival. Come to Lollapalooza Paris without a wallet thanks to this 100% secure payment system!
More information to come.
The festival takes place at the Hippodrome ParisLongchamp, 75016 PARIS.
Here are the different ways to get there.
Metro line 10 Porte d'Auteuil station, a shuttle* will take you to the festival. This same shuttle will bring you back to the metro station after the concerts. It is also possible to walk from Porte d'Auteuil to the festival.
More information here on the different public transportation options for Access A tickets:
If you have an ACCES B ticket
Metro line 1 Pont de Neuilly station, a shuttle* departing from the Porte de Madrid will take you to the festival. This same shuttle will bring you back from the festival to the metro station after the concerts.
Read more about the different public transportation options for Access B tickets here:
If you have a LOLLA VIP ticket or if you are PMR / PSH :
Several options are available:
- Metro line 10 Porte d'Auteuil station, a shuttle* will take you to the festival. This same shuttle will bring you back to the metro station after the concerts. It is also possible to walk from Porte d'Auteuil to the festival.
- Metro line 1 Pont de Neuilly station, a shuttle* departing from the Porte de Madrid will take you to the festival. This same shuttle will bring you back from the festival to the metro station after the concerts.
*Shuttle conditions and schedules to be announced soon.
Read more about the different public transportation options here:
- Station n°16124 - Route de Sèvres - Porte de Bagatelle (located at 20mn walk from the festival)
- Station n°21001 - Transvaal - Charles de Gaulle (20mn walk from the festival)
- Station n°21501 - Pont de Suresnes (located at 10mn walk from the festival)
Lollapalooza is a car-free festival!
However, you can get there by cab or VTC.
For your arrivals and departures, the address to use is :
For ACCES A & ACCES B ticket holders:
75 route de Sèvres in Neuilly, 75016 Paris
For Lolla VIP ticket holders and PMR / PSH:
2 Rte des Tribunes, 75016 Paris
Paris is served by many trains from France and Europe.
QUELQUES TEMPS DE TRAJET
Reims > Paris : 46mins
Lille > Paris : 1h
Tours > Paris : 1h15mins
Bruxelles > Paris : 1h22mins
Lyon > Paris : 2h
Rennes > Paris : 2h05mins
Nantes > Paris : 2h10mins
Strasbourg > Paris : 2h20mins
Londres > Paris : 2h30mins
Genève > Paris : 3h10mins
Bordeaux > Paris : 2h
Amsterdam > Paris : 3h20mins
Cologne > Paris : 3h20mins
Marseille > Paris : 3h25mins
Montpellier > Paris : 3h30mins
Biarritz > Paris : 5h20mins
Toulouse > Paris : 5h40mins
Munich > Paris : 6h
Barcelone > Paris : 6h30mins
Milan > Paris : 7h30mins
More info on sncf-connect.com
The festival is a general public event, open to all ages, but children under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
HOWEVER, for auditory health reasons, children under 10 years of age who are not equipped with appropriate hearing protection are not recommended to enter.
However, if you decide to bring a child under 10 years of age without appropriate hearing protection, the festival and the organizer will not be held responsible for any problems that may arise as a result of the event.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
For everyone's safety, a restricted list of items is allowed on site.
Please refer to the list below to make sure you are not caught off guard.
For everyone's safety, a limited list of items is allowed on site. Please refer to the list below to make sure you are not caught off guard.
- Simple compact and disposable cameras
- Non-pointed retractable umbrellas
- Blankets and plastic bags
- Sunscreen in tube, sunglasses
- Small bags and backpacks
- Empty bottles* with caps (not metal or aluminum)
- Empty water bottles* without caps
*For security reasons, water bottles must be empty but can be refilled at the many drinking water points of the festival.
WHAT CAN'T I BRING?
For everyone's safety, some items are not allowed on the site. Please refer to the list below to make sure you are not caught off guard.
- Glass or metal bottles, bottles with caps, metal cans, cups
- Weapons, explosive, flammable or volatile substances
- Pyrotechnic articles, candles- Sharp, pointed or blunt objects, pocket knives and knives
- Objects that can be used as a projectile
- Audiovisual equipment (professional camera, camera, DAT or MD recorder)
- Folding chairs, large backpacks, tents and all camping equipment, canteens and water bottles
- Flagpoles, umbrellas, non-retractable umbrellas with tip
- Pumps and repair equipment for bikes, motorcycle helmets
- Signs or banners of a political, ideological, religious or advertising nature
- Aerosols, including sunscreen and misters
Because your safety is a priority, the security devices and teams for the festival will be commensurate with such an event so that you can spend days in peace.
Of course, and we are sure you will understand, it is impossible for us to detail all the measures taken because some of them must remain confidential.
Nevertheless, here are some tips to follow:
WE COUNT ON YOUR COOPERATION!
A systematic and compulsory search will be performed before you enter the Racecourse. Palpation and bag control will be carried out in the filtering perimeters.
Any person who refuses these procedures will be denied access to the festival, without the possibility of a refund.
Do not hesitate to report any suspicious element or behavior to the numerous security agents, police officers or festival staff.
PLAN YOUR VISIT!
As the procedures for accessing the Hippodrome can take some time, we advise you to anticipate your arrival on site.
Also, if possible, buy your tickets in advance to avoid crowding at the outside ticket booths.
Avoid coming with large bags or suitcases to facilitate and speed up the controls.
Any object considered dangerous will be confiscated before entry by our security teams.
A prevention stand will welcome you during the whole festival. You will be able to find sunscreen, earplugs, breathalysers, etc. (see location on the festival map).
Lolla Paris is committed to the fight against sexist and sexual violence, the device set up on this subject for the 2023 edition will be communicated to you soon.
A team trained for any questioning on the spot will be present at the information point (see location on the festival map).
LOST AND FOUND
DURING THE FESTIVAL
If you find an object or wish to recover a lost object during the festival, go to the info point in the festival or to the lockers at the entrances if you are outside the festival.
AFTER THE FESTIVAL
After the festival, a form will be sent to you so that you can recover your lost object. At the end of August, the objects will be given to the lost and found of the City of Paris?
Lockers will be available on site to leave your personal belongings.
(see location on the festival map)
Rent your external battery at Chimpy!
(see location on the festival map)
INFO PMR / PSH
Because music is universal, Lollapalooza Paris makes it a point of honor to optimize the conditions of reception of the Persons in Situation of Handicap.
In order to optimize these conditions, you must buy your ticket as well as your companion on the Festival's dedicated ticketing service.
In order to prepare your visit to Lolla Paris, please write to:
from January 30th until July 19th.
Mails will be processed from March 6, 2023 to July 19, 2023
As our capacity for parking and for the platform is limited, these services cannot be offered to you if the capacity is reached.
Only 1 accompanying person per person will be allowed
1 ticket = 1 person